Friday, September 29, 2017

Linking Up: Elm Street Quilts September One Monthly Goal

Today, I mailed my mug mats to my exchange partners.  The official mailing date is October 1st but it's Sunday with no postal services nearby open and wanting to complete this September OMG off they went this morning.

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - September Finish Link-up
And some extra additions just because:
I had fun and am already enjoying Cheryl's creativity from an earlier exchange.  Maybe I will be exchange coordinator for a future event.

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute things for your partner. Yes, be a coordinator again, please.

Patty said...

So fun to create for an exchange. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.