Saturday, September 2, 2017

Just Wonderful!

Sewing and quilting related exchanges are sew much fun!  Cheryl of Cheryl's Teapots 2Quilting and I are on at least 2 sewing and sewing machine related Yahoo lists.  She is a talented quilter and she just shared her beautiful handiwork with me, two foundation pieced mug mats and a perfect sized project bag to keep my smaller projects organized.  Cheryl made her exchange gifts on vintage machines, including a 1939 Singer 221 Featherweight, a post WWII Japanese head in a treadle base, and 1927 Singer 15 handcrank.
You don't need the latest machine to sew wonderful and useful projects!
Cheryl will receive hers next week.  

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Great picture. Glad you like them. I only use my modern machine for some quilting, and some fun stitches.

Missy Shay said...

Lucky you!